|1||Nothing To Say||6:22|
|4||Lullaby For Lucifer||2:43|
|9||Silence And Distance||5:35|
|3003942||Angra|| Holy Land (CD, Album)||CNR Music, LMP||3003942||France||1996|
|34601-422||Angra|| Holy Land (CD, Album, Promo)||Rising Sun Productions, LMP||34601-422||Germany||1996|
|VICP-64344||Angra|| Holy Land (CD, Album, RE)||Victor||VICP-64344||Japan||2008|
|promo||Angra|| Holy Land (Cass, Album, Promo)||CNR Music||promo||France||1996|
|ASL020-2||Angra|| Holy Land (CD, Album)||Not On Label||ASL020-2||Brazil||2005|
- Alto Vocals, Guest – Mônica Thiele
- Arranged By – Angra
- Arranged By [Brazilian & latin percussion parts], Producer [Brazilian & latin percussion parts] – Tuto Ferraz
- Arranged By [Flute and viola] – Andre Matos
- Arranged By [Orchestral arrangements] – Andre Matos, Sascha Paeth
- Bass – Luis Mariutti
- Bass Vocals, Guest – Reginaldo Gomes
- Berimbau, Guest – Pixu Flores
- Choir – The Farrambamba Vocal Group
- Co-producer [Brazilian & latin percussion parts] – Ricardo Confessori
- Computer, Keyboards [Programming] – Sascha Paeth
- Conductor [Choir] – Naomi Munakata
- Congas, Djembe, Timbales, Percussion [Brush snares], Claves, Triangle, Repinique, Drum [Toms], Tom Tom [Toms], Guest – Tuto Ferraz
- Contrabass [Acoustic] – Holger Stonjek
- Cover [Concept] – Andre Matos, Rafael Bittencourt
- Design [Sleeve] – Kohlbecher & Partner
- Didgeridoo [Solo], Guest – Ben Bischoff
- Drums – Ricardo Confessori
- Executive-Producer – Antonio D. Pirani
- Flute, Guest – Paulo Bento
- Guitar – Kiko Loureiro , Rafael Bittencourt
- Lyrics By [Assistance] – John L. Newman
- Management [Business] – Limb Schnoor
- Management [Personal] – Antonio D. Pirani
- Mixed By – Charlie Bauerfeind
- Percussion [Effects], Voice [FX], Whistle, Tamborim, Guest – Castora
- Photography By – Nikolaj Georgiew
- Producer, Engineer – Charlie Bauerfeind, Sascha Paeth
- Soprano Vocals, Guest – Celeste Gattai
- Tenor Vocals – Andre Matos
- Viola, Guest – Ricardo Kubala
- Vocals, Piano, Keyboards, Organ – Andre Matos
- Written-By [Choirs] – G.P. da Palestrina (tracks: 1)
- Written-By [Choirs], Arranged By [Choirs] – Andre Matos (tracks: 2 to 10)
Recorded at Hansen Studio/Hamburg, Big House Studios/Hannover, HG Studio/Wolfsburg, Germany 1995.
Vocal, piano and organ recordings at Vox Klangstudio/Bendestorf, Germany 1995/96.
Mixed by Charlie Bauerfeind at Vox Klangstudio, January 1996.
All guest performances recorded at Djembe Studio/São Paulo, Brazil, August/October 1995.
Speech & sounds on "The Shaman" taken from the album Various - Música Popular Do Norte 4 used under license from Discos Marcus Pereira/ABW Gravações Musicais Ltda, São Paulo, Brazil (source research by Rafael Bittencourt).
Taiko excerpts & sounds on "Holy Land" taken from the album "Ondekoza New". Ondekoza appears courtesy of Victor Entertainment, Inc., Tokyo, Japan.
Flute solo on "Carolina IV" is a citation/variation from "Bebê", a theme by Hermeto Paschoal, used under license from Arlequim, São Paulo, Brazil.
Ⓟ & © 1998 Lucretia Records International Srl.
- Barcode (Text): 8 017826 000130
- Barcode (Scanned): 8017826000130
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L082
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 62214
- Matrix / Runout: 2936008 PHC LUCD96009 1607-B
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lucretia Records International Srl
- Copyright (c) – Lucretia Records International Srl
- Licensed From – Editora Rock Brigade Ltda
- Published By – Limb Music Publishing
- Produced For – S.C. & Services S.L.
- Recorded At – Hansen Studios, Hamburg
- Recorded At – Big House Studios, Hannover
- Recorded At – HG Studio, Wolfsburg
- Recorded At – Vox Klangstudio
- Recorded At – Djembe Studio, São Paulo
- Mixed At – Vox Klangstudio