|1||Five O'Clock World||2:33|
|3||Whose Mama Is This||3:50|
|6||Black And Broke||4:13|
|8||Recipe For Revolt||4:02|
|BEG K 58 458||Ballistic Kisses|| Total Access (LP, Album)||Beggars Banquet||BEG K 58 458||Europe||1982|
|POW 6034||Ballistic Kisses|| Total Access (LP, Album)||Don't Fall Off The Mountain||POW 6034||Australia||1982|
- Artwork By [Inside Cover] – David Wojnarowicz
- Bass, Guitar, Vocals – Jeff Freund
- Congas [Special Appearance] – Ricco Espinet
- Cover [Art], Design – Larry Toth
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Richard McClusky
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Vocals – Mike Hrynyk
- Lacquer Cut By – BilBo
- Producer – Iolo Carew
- Producer, Arranged By – Ballistic Kisses
- Producer, Engineer – Jim Toth
- Vocals, Lyrics By – Michael Parker
- Written-By – Alan Reynolds (tracks: A4), Freund (tracks: A1 to A3, B1), Parker (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B4), Hrynyk (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B4), McClusky (tracks: A2, A3, B1, B2, B4)
(P) + (C) 1982
Made in UK
Released in a gatefold sleeve with lyrics printed on the inside.
Producer Iolo Carew's last name is misspelled "Carrew" on the sleeve.
For John Kemp
"Your Eyes Are The Nipples Of The Revolution"
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): BilBo Tape One MPO X15 A¹
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): BilBo Tape One MPO X15 B¹
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Don't Fall Off The Mountain
- Copyright (c) – Don't Fall Off The Mountain
- Published By – Beggars Banquet Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Intergalactic Studios
- Mastered At – Tape One
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – MPO