|1||When You're Letting Go|
Engineer, Mixed By – Michael VerdickProducer – Art Wood , Joe Pasquale, Michael Verdick
|2||Victim Of The Heart|
Engineer, Mixed By – Michael VerdickProducer – Bruce Gaitsch, Joe Pasquale, Michael Verdick
|3||The Naked Truth|
Engineer, Mixed By – Femi JiyaProducer – Bobby Nunn
|4||Time Starts Now|
Engineer, Mixed By – David Cole Producer – David Cole , Joe Pasquale
|5||At It Again|
Engineer – Michael VerdickMixed By – David Cole Producer – Joe Pasquale, Michael Verdick
Engineer – Femi JiyaMixed By – David Cole Producer – Bobby Nunn, Joe Pasquale
|7||The Loneliest Heart|
Mixed By – David Cole Producer, Engineer – David Cole , Michael Verdick
|8||Step By Step|
Engineer, Mixed By – David Cole Producer – Bruce Gaitsch, David Cole Producer [Associate Producer] – Joe Pasquale
|9||I Remember Holding You|
Engineer, Mixed By – David Cole Producer – David Cole , Joe PasqualeWritten-By – Joe Pasquale
|10||Danglin' On A String|
Engineer, Mixed By – Ed CherneyProducer – Bruce Gaitsch, Joe Pasquale
|25P2-2459||Boys Club|| Boys Club (CD, Album)||MCA Records||25P2-2459||Japan||1989|
|256 007-1||Boys Club|| Boys Club (LP, Album)||MCA Records||256 007-1||Europe||1988|
|25P2-2459||Boys Club|| Boys Club (CD, Album, Promo)||MCA Records||25P2-2459||Japan||1989|
|MCAC 42242||Boys Club|| Boys Club (Cass, Album)||MCA Records||MCAC 42242||US||1988|
|MCA 42242||Boys Club|| Boys Club (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCA 42242||US||1988|
- Arranged By [Horn Arrangements] – Jerry Hey
- Art Direction, Design – Dale Wehlacz
- Backing Vocals – Bill Champlin, Bobby Nunn, Gene Hunt, Joe Pasquale, Julia Waters, Maxine Waters, Tamara Champlin, Timothy B. Schmidt
- Bass – Randy Jackson
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Susanne Marie Edgren
- Drums, Drum Programming – Bobby Nunn, Bruce Gaitsch, Joe Pasquale, Rhett Lawrence, Vinnie Caliuta
- Engineer [Engineering Assistant] – James Johnson , Karl Gruenwald, Mike Bosley, Ray Pyle
- Executive-Producer – Don Powell
- Guitar – Bruce Gaitsch, Dan Huff, Michael Landau, Paul Jackson Jr.
- Horns – Bill Reichenbach , Dan Higgins, Gary Grant, Gary Herbig, Gordon Goodwin, Jerry Hey, Larry Hall
- Keyboards – Bobby Nunn, Bruce Gaitsch, David Cole , Joe Pasquale, Randy Waldman
- Legal [Los Angeles] – Jody E. Graham
- Legal [New York] – Normand Kurtz
- Management [Direction] – Don Powell , Gary Clark
- Management [For Don Powell Management] – Donna Fleming, Greg Huber, Larry Stock , Laura Davis , Lisa Breiner
- Mastered By – Steve Hall
- Percussion – Alex Acuna, Paulinho Da Costa
- Photography By – Joe Stafford
- Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Art Wood , Bobby Nunn, Bruce Gaitsch, David Cole , Joe Pasquale, Larry Shiver, Michael Verdick, Rhett Lawrence
- Soloist [Sax Solo] – Dave Koz, Larry Williams, Mark Russo
Executive produced for Twin-Town Sound Corporation. Production co-ordinated for Humble Heart Music. Recorded at Cherokee Recording, Hollywood; Lion Share Studios, Hollywood; Rhett Lawrence Studios, North Hollywood; Monday To Sunday Studio, Burbank; Capitol Recording Studios, Hollywood and Skip Saylor Studios, Hollywood. Mastered at Future Disc Systems, Hollywood, CA.
Dave Koz appears courtesy of Capitol Records.
© 1988 MCA Records, Inc. ℗ 1998 MCA Records, Inc. Manufactured for MCA Records, Inc.
Manufactured in U.S.A.
- Barcode: 0 7674-22242-2 6
- Barcode: 076742224226
- Matrix / Runout: MCAD-42242-1 T
- Matrix / Runout (Mother / Stamper Code): 11
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Twin-Town Sound Corporation
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Lion Share Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Rhett Lawrence Studios
- Recorded At – Monday To Sunday
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Recorded At – Skip Saylor Recording
- Mastered At – Future Disc