|3||Something To Do (Live)||3:50|
|5||People Are People (Live)||4:23|
|6||It's Called A Heart||3:44|
|8||But Not Tonight||4:16|
|9||It Doesn't Matter Two (Instrumental)||2:46|
|10||A Question Of Time (Remix)||4:05|
|11||More Than A Party (Live)||5:07|
|12||Shake The Disease||4:48|
|13||Sonata No. 14 In C#M (Moonlight Sonata)||5:36|
|15||Black Celebration (Live)||6:05|
|PRO-A-5242||Depeche Mode|| PRO-A-5242 Selections From The Commercially Available Limited Edition Boxed Set Three (Singles 13-18) (2xLP, Promo, Smplr)||Sire, Reprise Records, Mute||PRO-A-5242||US||1991|
- Producer – Daniel Miller (tracks: 1 to 6, 9, 10), Dave Bascombe (tracks: 14), Depeche Mode, Gareth Jones (tracks: 1,2,4 to 6, 9, 10)
- Written-By – A. Wilder (tracks: 6, 7), D. Miller (tracks: 6), Beethoven, M.L. Gore (tracks: 1 to 15)
From the Sire/Reprise compact disc Depeche Mode Singles 13-18 (2-42086).
8: recorded live in Basel, Switzerland.
11,12,13: recorded live at the Birmingham N.E.C.
1 to 5, 8 to 15: published by Emile Music ASCAP.
6: published by Emile Music ASCAP / RCA Music Ltd. PRS adm. by Arista Music, Inc.
7: published by Emile Music ASCAP / Blue Network Music Inc. ASCAP.
- Matrix / Runout: 1 PRO CD 5242-2 SRC-01 M1S1
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Published By – Emile Music
- Published By – RCA Music Ltd.
- Published By – Arista Music, Inc.
- Published By – Blue Network Music Inc.
- Marketed By – Reprise Records
- Recorded At – Birmingham N.E.C.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation