|4||Declaration Of Peace||4:24|
|5||Funeral Of A Planet||3:25|
|6||Golden Era Of Sci Fi||3:27|
|7||March Of The Psychlos||3:14|
|8||Alien Visitors Attack||3:38|
|9||Earth, My Beautiful Home||3:17|
|10||The Mining Song||3:12|
|11||Terl, The Security Director||3:20|
|BE1||L. Ron Hubbard|| Battlefield Earth (LP, Album)||New Era Records ||BE1||Denmark||1984|
|E/LP 6004||L. Ron Hubbard|| Battlefield Earth (LP, Album, Gat)||Gira||E/LP 6004||Portugal||1984|
|BPILP01||L. Ron Hubbard|| Battlefield Earth (LP, Album, RE)||BPI Records||BPILP01||US||1984|
|APCS 9000||L. Ron Hubbard|| Space Jazz (Cass, Album, CrO)||Applause Records||APCS 9000||US||1982|
|BPICS01||L. Ron Hubbard|| Battlefield Earth (Cass, Album, RE, CrO)||BPI Records||BPICS01||US||1984|
- Composed By – L. Ron Hubbard (tracks: A1-A3, A5-B2, B4-B6), Leon Klatzkin (tracks: A1), Nacio Herb Brown (tracks: A4), Tamia Arbuckle (tracks: A1, A3, B3, B4)
- Composed By, Lyrics By – Rick Cruzen (tracks: A4)
- Computer [Fairlight Cmi], Piano, Synthesizer [Mini Moog] – Chick Corea (tracks: A5, A6, B4, B6)
- Computer [Fairlight Cmi], Synthesizer, Arranged By, Mixed By – Rick Cruzen
- Double Bass [Acoustic Bass] – Stanley Clarke (tracks: A2, A6, A7, B4, B6)
- Drums, Percussion – Fernando Gamboa, Tomo Allison (tracks: A1, A2, A6, B2-B6)
- Engineer – Bernie Kirsh
- Guitar, Bass, Voice – Tamia Arbuckle (tracks: A5, B1, B2, B4)
- Lyrics By – L. Ron Hubbard
- Narrator [Narration] – Norman Starkey (tracks: B5)
- Percussion – Charlie Rush (tracks: A2, A5, B2, B3, B5)
- Piano, Computer [Fairlight Cmi] – Nicky Hopkins (tracks: A7, B4)
- Vocals – Paulette Otten (tracks: A2)
- Vocals, Chorus – Gayle Moran (tracks: A2, A5, B2, B5, B6)
- Voice – Mike Lemeron (tracks: A2), Ron Clifford (tracks: A2)
The Dynamic Music Soundtrack of the Book!
For the first time ever, a soundtrack is created from a book: L.Ron Hubbard's internationally bestselling novel, Battlefield Earth.
Recorded and Mixed at Mad Hatter Recording Studios in Los Angeles.
(p)1982 L. Ron Hubbard
(c)1982 L. Ron Hubbard
Gatefold cover. May include an insert that advertises the book "Battlefield Earth," and an inner sleeve printed with the lyrics, or an 8-1/2" x 11" photocopy of the inner sleeve.
From the back cover:
Space Jazz is an original musical form based on the recently developed Fairlight Computer Musical Instrument (Fairlight CMI). It marks the point where computer technology caught up with musicians. Space Jazz is the first real computer music that will appeal to mass public. It antiquates past music like the cathedral organ wiped away blowing on a blade of grass. Listeners are treated to the adventure and unexpected delights of discovering a totally new musical concept in this innovative album.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, etched (the "ɑ" is stamped)): APLP 9000-A-G6 ɑ B-17601-G6 SLM Δ3379 LI
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, etched (the "ɑ" is stamped)): APLP 9000-B-G6 ɑ B-17602-G6 SLM Δ3379 LI
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, both sides, stamped): TML-M
- Manufactured By – Applause Records Inc.
- Distributed By – Applause Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – L. Ron Hubbard
- Copyright (c) – L. Ron Hubbard
- Published By – Space Jazz Music Productions
- Recorded At – Mad Hatter Studios
- Mixed At – Mad Hatter Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company