|1||Release The Pressure|
Vocals – Earl Sixteen, Papa DeeWritten-By – E. Daley, Barnes, P. Daley
|2||Song Of Life|
Written-By – Barnes, P. Daley, Rupkina
Berimbau – Papa DeeVocals – Djum DjumWritten-By – Barnes, Cole, P. Daley
Vocals – John LydonWritten-By – Lydon, Barnes, P. Daley
|8||Inspection (Check One)|
Vocals – Danny RedWritten-By – Clarke, Barnes, P. Daley
|9||21st Century Poem|
Vocals – Lemn Sissay
Vocals – Toni HallidayWritten-By – Barnes, P. Daley, Halliday
|HANDLP2T||Leftfield|| Leftism (3xLP, Album, Ltd)||Hard Hands||HANDLP2T||UK||1995|
|ESCA-6213||Leftfield|| Leftism (CD, Album)||Epic||ESCA-6213||Japan||1995|
|88985388501, HANDLPT||Leftfield|| Leftism (3xLP, Album, RE, RM, S/Edition, 180)||Columbia, Hard Hands, Sony Music, Columbia, Hard Hands, Sony Music||88985388501, HANDLPT||Europe||2017|
|478142 2, HANDCD2||Leftfield|| Leftism (CD, Album)||Columbia, Hard Hands||478142 2, HANDCD2||Australia||1999|
|HANDMC2, 01-478142-30||Leftfield|| Leftism (Cass, Album)||Hard Hands, Columbia||HANDMC2, 01-478142-30||Netherlands||1995|
- Mixed By – Leftfield
- Producer – Leftfield
- Artwork [Concept], Art Direction – Blue Source, Jonathon Cooke
- Engineer – Adam Wren (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6, 8), Joe Gibb (tracks: 1, 9), Ollie J (tracks: 4, 7, 10)
- Mastered By – Paul Solomons
- Photography By – Merton Gauster
- Photography By [Band] – Phil Knott
- Producer, Mixed By – Leftfield
- Sleeve, Design – Blue Source
- Written-By – Barnes, Daley (tracks: 2 to 11)
Comes in a transparent tray jewel case with a 8-panel fold-out booklet.
Recorded at Rollover Studios, London W10.
Mastered at Porky's.
Hidden track after track 11 starts at around 5:08. Total track 11 duration is 5:46.
All titles ℗ 1995 Hard Hands except,
Track 10 ℗ 1993 Hard Hands,
©1995 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
Columbia is the exclusive trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
All titles: Hard (UK) Hands Publishing Ltd.
#2, #8: Lamps On Your Ears Music/BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
#5: Anxious Music Ltd./Polygram Music Publishing Ltd.
10: Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
There are several UK/Europe pressings with identical artwork but CD matrices showing manufacturing of different periods:
Sony Music 01-478142-10 (no SID codes) (first pressing)
Sony Music 01-478142-10 (Mastering SID but no Mould SID)
Sony Music S4247814210-0101 xx yy (repress) <-- THIS VERSION
Sony Music S0147814210-0101 xx yy (the most common repress)
The latest version has slightly changed artwork with "4781422010" variant catalogue number and different codes on the back cover:
S0147814210-0101 xx yyManufactured by
550 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022-3211
- Barcode (Text): 5 099747 814228
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099747814228
- Other (Manufacturing code ): 01-478142-10
- Rights Society: MCPS / BIEM / SDRM
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 791
- Other (Code): CX
- Other (Code): 58
- Other (Code): CDC
- Matrix / Runout: Sony Music S4247814210-0101 54 A4
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 945P
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): Sony Music S4247814210-0101 31 A4
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 944C
- Barcode: 0 7464 67231 4 2