|1||Justify My Love (Hip Hop Mix)|
Engineer – Josh ChervokasRemix – André Betts
|2||Justify My Love (Q-Sound Mix)|
|3||Justify My Love (The Beast Within Mix)|
Engineer – Josh ChervokasRemix – Lenny Kravitz, Madonna
|4||Express Yourself (Shep's 'Spressin' Himself Re-Remix)|
Edited By – Shep PettiboneEngineer – Shep PettibonePost Production – Shep PettiboneRemix – Shep Pettibone
|5||Justify My Love (Orbit 12" Mix)|
Mixed By – William OrbitProducer [Additional] – William Orbit
|0-21820, 9 21820-0||Madonna|| Justify My Love (12", Maxi)||Sire, Sire||0-21820, 9 21820-0||US||1990|
|CD 21820||Madonna|| Justify My Love (CD, Maxi)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||CD 21820||Canada||1990|
|WPVP-9501||Madonna|| Justify My Love (VHS, Single, PAL)||Sire, Warner Reprise Video||WPVP-9501||Japan||1991|
|543919485-4||Madonna|| Justify My Love (Cass, Single)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||543919485-4||Australia||1990|
|9 21820-2, 9 21820-0||Madonna|| Justify My Love (CD, Maxi, M/Print, Dig)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records, Sire||9 21820-2, 9 21820-0||US||1990|
- Lyrics By [Additional] – Madonna (tracks: A1 to A3, B2)
- Mixed By – Goh Hotoda, Shep Pettibone
- Producer – Lenny Kravitz (tracks: A1 to A3, B2), Madonna (tracks: B1), Stephen Bray (tracks: B1)
- Producer [Additional] – Shep Pettibone (tracks: B1)
- Producer [Associate] – André Betts (tracks: A1 to A3, B2)
- Written-By – Lenny Kravitz (tracks: A1 to A3, B2), Madonna (tracks: B1), Stephen Bray (tracks: B1)
"Justify My Love" produced for Super Mouche Productions. Published by Miss Bessie Music (ASCAP).
"Express Yourself" mixed and produced at Guerilla Studios, London. Published by WB Music Corp. / Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc. / Webo Girl Publishing, Inc. administered by WB Music Corp. / Black Lion Music Inc. (ASCAP).
From the Sire/Warner Bros. album The Immaculate Collection, available on cassette and compact disc (92 64404/26440), also available as cassette/video or compact disc video boxed sets (The Royal Box 92 64644/CD 26464).
Watch for The Immaculate Collection home video, the first-ever compilation of Madonna's greatest video clips.
"Justify My Love (Q-Sound Mix)" and "Express Yourself" have been engineered with QSound, a state of the art audio technology. The QSound experience provides the listener with a three-dimensional aspect from conventional stereo systems. QSound and the QSound logo are registered trademarks of Archer Communications, Inc. © 1990.
Also available on compact disc maxi-single.
© 1990 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
℗ 1989, 1990 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Distributed by / Distribué par Warner Music Canada Ltd.
A Time Warner Company.
Made in Canada.
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-21820-4 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992182041
- Pressing Plant ID: c
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Produced For – Super Mouche Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Duplicated By – Capitol Records-EMI Of Canada Limited
- Published By – Miss Bessie Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Webo Girl Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Black Lion Music, Inc.
- Produced At – Guerilla Studios
- Mixed At – Guerilla Studios