Written-By [Co-written] – Jimmy McCrackin, Lowell Fulsom
Composed By – Tony M.
|3||I Wanna Melt With You|
Producer [Additional] – George Black
|5||3 Chains O' Gold||6:03|
|6||My Name Is Prince|
Rap – Tony M.
Rap [Special Guest Rap] – Carmen Electra
|9||The Sacrifice Of Victor|
Backing Vocals – The Steeles
|10||Love 2 The 9's||5:45|
|11||The Morning Papers||3:57|
|12||And God Created Woman||3:18|
Composed By – Levi Seacer, Jr., Tony M.
Bass – Michael KoppelmanSaxophone – Eric Leeds
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Clare Fischer
- Art Direction, Design – Greg Ross, Jeff Gold
- Artwork [Eye Logo] – Michael Diehl
- Artwork [Hand Lettering ] – Lorna Stovall
- Composed By – Prince
- Creative Director – Sotera Tschetter
- Design [Additional] – Liz Luce
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dave Aron, Steve Durkee
- Horns – Brian Gallagher, Dave Jensen, Kathy J., Mike Nelson, Steve Strand
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Mastered By, Recorded By, Engineer [Assistant] – Steve Noonan
- Mixed By – Bob Rosa, Steve Beltran, Tom Garneau
- Mixed By, Producer [Additional Production] – Keith "Kc" Cohen
- Other [Prince And The NPG's Typhoons] – Tonya Thompson
- Other [Visages] – Kasha
- Performer [Prince And The New Power Generation] – Damon Dickson, Kirky J., Levi Seacer Jr., Mayte, Michael Bland, Prince, Sonny T., Tommy Barbarella, Tony M.
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Jeff Katz
- Producer, Arranged By, Performer – Prince, The New Power Generation
- Programmed By [Additional Programming], Engineer [Assistant] – Airiq Anest
- Recorded By – Dave Friedlander
- Recorded By [Kirstie Alley's Voice] – Peter Arata
- Recorded By [Strings] – Larry Mahn
- Recorded By, Engineer [Assistant] – Brian Poer, Ray Hahnfeldt
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Michael Koppelman
- Scratches – D.J. Graves
Recorded and mixed at Paisley Park Studios, Mpls., MN
Additional mixing at Larrabee West Studios
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering
Kirstie Alley's voice recorded at The Record Plant
Strings recorded at Ocean Way Studios
'Arrogance' contains a sample of "I Know You Got Soul" performed by Eric B & Rakim
Also contains a sample of "Jazz It Up (Jazz Mix)" performed by C.F.M. Band
Also contains a sample of "Niggaz 4 Life" performed by N.W.A.
'7' contains a sample of "Tramp" as performed by McCrackin and Fulsom
'The Sacrifice Of Victor' contains a sample of "God Make Me Funky" performed by The Headhunters
Paisley Park Records, manufactured and distributed by Warner Bros. Records Inc.
©℗ 1992 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. & WEA international Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Barcode: 0 9362-45037-1 2
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side): WMME ALsdorf 936 245037-1-A XX
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side): WMME ALsdorf 936 245037-1-B XX Hú
- Matrix / Runout (C-Side): WMME ALsdorf 936 245037-1-C
- Matrix / Runout (D-Side): WMME ALsdorf 936 245037-1-D Hú
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0392
- Other (Distribution code, UK): WX 490
- Other (Price code): P
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Recorded At – Paisley Park Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – Paisley Park Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee West
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering