|1||–||Andantino E Andante : Cadenza|
|2||–Parish-Alvars||Concerto In G Minor Op. 81|
Composed By – Parish-AlvarsScore Editor [Revised By] – N. Zabaleta
|3||–||Allegro Con Spirito|
|5||–Rodrigo||Concierto De Aranjuez|
Arranged By [Arranged For Harp] – Joaquín RodrigoComposed By – Rodrigo
|7||–||Allegretto Non Troppo|
- Conductor – Rafael Frühbeck De Burgos
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Robert Gooch
- Harp – Nicanor Zabaleta
- Orchestra – Spanish National Orchestra
- Photography By – Barahona
- Producer [Recording Producer] – J. M. Mordler
- Sleeve Notes – Joaquin Rodrigo, John W. Duarte
Red labels with a black and white 'Nipper' in a box.
1st Category on back of sleeve and spine.
2nd Category on labels.
3rd Category on back of sleeve, in a box.
- Recorded At – Teatro Real
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Made By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – John W. Duarte
- Copyright (c) – Joaquín Rodrigo