|2||Lass Mich Rein||4:59|
|6|| Bonus Track |
|8||Arsch Einer Göttin||5:44|
|9||Hinter Dem Spiegel||5:00|
|10||An Einem Morgen||3:47|
|12||Du Kennst Mich Nicht||4:58|
|13||So Träum Ich||4:51|
|15||Ist Es Wichtig?||3:50|
- Arranged By [Strings] – Franz Plasa, Stefan Pintev
- Artwork By [Photographs] – Mathias Bothor
- Bass Guitar – Leo Schmidthals
- Composed By – Christian Neander, Leo Schmidthals (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 13, 14), Malte Neumann (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 13, 14), Stephan Eggert "Stoppel" (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 13, 14)
- Drums – Stephan Eggert "Stoppel"
- Guitar – Christian Neander
- Keyboards – Malte Neumann
- Lyrics By – Jan Plewka
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Jeopard (tracks: 1 to 9, 12 to 14), Michael Tibes (tracks: 10), Michel Dierickx (tracks: 11), Peter Schmidt (tracks: 1 to 9, 12 to 14)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Manfred Faust (tracks: 1 to 9, 12 to 14), Mathias Krüger (tracks: 1 to 9, 12 to 14)
- Percussion – Frank Michels
- Producer – Franz Plasa
- Recorded By – Michel Dierickx, Peter Schmidt
- Recorded By [Strings] – Michael Tibes
- Strings – G-String-Quartett
- Vocals – Jan Plewka
Recorded in March/April 1995 at ICP-studios (Bruxells).
Strings recorded at Chateau Du Pape (Hamburg, Germany).
Mixed in April 1995 at Chateau Du Pape (Hamburg, Germany) and at Wisseloord Studios (Hilversum, the Netherlands).
Mastered at Gateway-Mastering (Portland, ME, USA).
The CD came with a glossy black jewel case and a label "mit der neuen Version von Bruderlos 12-480729-11/st1" (= with the new version of Bruderlos).
The booklet is the same booklet as from the normal CD issue, as it only shows the tracklist from the normal CD and has no information about the bonus track 'Bruderlos'. The bonus track appears only on the tracklist on back of the jewel case.