|1||The Brain Service|
Piano [Rhodes] – Scott AmoreTheremin – Anthony PtakVocals – Jeffrey Greene
Lead Guitar – Mr. Ray NealOrgan [Hammond] – Scott AmoreVocals – Daniel Greene
|S7/007||The Butterflies Of Love|| Wild (7", Single, Num, Red)||Secret7 Records||S7/007||US||1997|
|S7/007||The Butterflies Of Love|| Wild (7", Single, TP)||Secret7 Records||S7/007||US||1997|
- Bass [Upright Bass] – Alex Mann
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Mark Mulcahy
- Graphics, Design – Amy Unikewicz
- Guitar – Daniel Greene, Jeffrey Greene
- Producer – Mark Mulcahy, Michael Arafeh
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Michael Arafeh
- Synthesizer [Micromoog] – Scott Amore
- Written-By – Greene, Greene
On cover: All songs by Greene and Greene ©1997 Big Bower (Ascap) / all recordings © ℗ Coffeehouse Records 1997 / Licensed from Coffeehouse Records 510 Main Street, Middletown, CT.
On label B: © secret 7 records 1998
1000 hand-numbered copies in total.
The 271 copies that have a number that includes a 7 are on red/white swirl vinyl.
(The 729 copies that have a number that doesn't include a 7 are on clear red vinyl).
Some copies with sticker on front cover: Licenced in the UK to to Fortuna Pop! More soul than Wigan Casino...
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): S7-007-B-RE-1- "TO RAY, HEATHER, OSCAR, ISSAC + DEXTER" L-51568
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): S7-007-B-RE-1- "BEWARE THE POSITIVE MEN [scratched out] negative MEN!" L-51568X
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Coffeehouse
- Copyright (c) – Coffeehouse
- Copyright (c) – Secret7 Records
- Licensed From – Coffeehouse
- Licensed To – Fortuna Pop!
- Recorded At – The Coffeehouse
- Mixed At – The Coffeehouse
- Mastered At – The Coffeehouse
- Published By – Big Bower Music