|1||–Far Apart||Competitive Excuse|
|2||–The John Doe Band||A-Song|
|3||–The John Doe Band||At The Kerb|
|none||The John Doe Band / Far Apart|| The John Doe Band / Far Apart - The John Doe Band / Far Apart (7", Ltd, Pur)||SNC Empire, Premonition Records ||none||Germany||1998|
- Band [Far Apart Are] – Kalle (tracks: B), Mats (tracks: B), Stefan (tracks: B), Tomas (tracks: B)
- Bass, Band [JDB Are] – Emil (tracks: A1, A2)
- Design [Sleeve] – Johan Dahlroth, Tomas Andersson
- Drums, Band [JDB Are] – Nicke (tracks: A1, A2)
- Guitar, Band [JDB Are] – Peter (tracks: A1, A2)
- Guitar, Band [JDB Are], Vocals – Mac (tracks: A1, A2)
- Mixed By – Ola (tracks: B1)
- Photography By – J. Dahlroth
- Photography By [Insert] – K. Pasanen
- Recorded By – Henrik Granlund (tracks: B), The John Doe Band (tracks: A1, A2)
The John Doe Band recorded at Slacker Studios June 98.
Far Apart recorded at Blue Oyster May 98 and mixed at Bothnia Studios June 98.
Comes with photocopied and folded insert with credits and linernotes.
Pressing plant uncredited and derived from runout stamps.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): AO 11211/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): AO 11212/A
- Recorded At – Slacker Studios
- Recorded At – Blue Oyster
- Mixed At – Bothnia Studios
- Pressed By – Gramofonové Závody – AO 11211
- Pressed By – Gramofonové Závody – AO 11212