|6||Me Vs Marlboro|
|TSR005||The Measure [SA]|| Historical Fiction (CD)||Team Science Records||TSR005||US||2006|
|TSR005||The Measure [SA]|| Historical Fiction (LP, TP)||Team Science Records||TSR005||US||2006|
|TSR005||The Measure [SA]|| Historical Fiction (LP, TP, Rej)||Team Science Records||TSR005||US||2006|
- Artwork [Booklet Artwork] – Lauren
- Backing Vocals, Handclaps – Chris Pierce, The Measure [sa]
- Bass – Andrew , J Hunchback
- Cover [Back] – Mike
- Cover [Front] – Lauren
- Drums, Vocals, Guitar [Extra Guitars] – Fid
- Guitar, Vocals – Lauren, Mike
- Lyrics By – Eric Jensen (tracks: A5), Fid, Lauren, Mike, Mike (tracks: A5)
- Mastered By – Max Casselnova
- Recorded By – Chris "Gobo" Pierce
- Written-By – The Measure
First pressing, 500 copies on black vinyl. Includes lyric booklet.
Recorded in the spring of '05 at Technical Ecstasy.
"This record was written and recorded with J Hunchback on bass."
Song titles as listed on the back cover. Some songs titled differently in the booklet and center labels:
Track A4 titled "Letters from the Earth".
Track A7 titled We'll Always Have Asbury Park.
Track B1 titled "Angell Street".
Track B2 titled "So Much For That Vow".
Track B5 titled "It's Me or the Marlboro Man".
Track B6 titled " Desperation Song".
This is the 1st measurement.
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Runout Side A): 64103E1/B STRICKLY ANALOG
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Runout Side B): 64103E2/B SELDOM APPROPRIATE
- Recorded At – Technical Ecstasy Studio
- Mastered At – Clearcut Recording
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 64103E