|1||Frenchman In Space|
|2||Back To The Moon ...In 2022|
|3||Nightwatchman Mr Jones|
|4||Welcome To Huntsville|
|6||Into The Void|
Theremin [Mk Iii Kusnezov-theremin] – Oleg Berenkov
|8||In Diesen Boots Kann Sigmund Jaehn|
|9||Jet Stream / Wray Fuel|
|11||High In The Sky|
|12||Sunset Over Cape Canaveral|
- Artwork – Felix Franz, Jennifer Georgi
- Bass Guitar, Electric Guitar, Vocals, Performer [The Splashdowns Are] – Mr. Tomsen
- Design [Logo] – Heiko Franz
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals, Performer [The Splashdowns Are] – Mr. Lintosswanksen
- Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Organ, Vocals, Whistling, Noises [General Fuzz Noises], Performer [The Splashdowns Are] – Mr. Joergensen
- Electric Guitar, Noises [Peep-peep, Woo-woo], Performer [The Splashdowns Are] – Mr. Andreasen
- Liner Notes – Dr. E.J. Smullen
- Photography By [Additional], Cover [Cover Concept] – Lindsay Jones
- Producer – Joerg Milevczik, Ronnie Henseler
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Ronnie Henseler
- Written-By – Andreas Kaluza (tracks: A6, B1), Joerg Milevczik (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, A7, B2 to B5), Lindsay Jones (tracks: A2), The Splashdowns
- Written-By [With] – Thomas Ritter (tracks: A4, B4)
Printed innersleeve with track descriptions. Contains four postcards.
Recorded & mixed at Alien Network Studios on 23rd-27th July 2009, 11th-14th September 2009 and 6th-7th November 2009.
Sound Recording and artwork, ©&℗ The Splashdowns, 2010.
℗&© 2011 Kamikaze Records
Made in EU.
Pressing plant uncredited, identified by the matrix numbers.
- Barcode: 4038089000990
- Label Code: LC 01974
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side A): 90869E1/A KK-LP027 WWW.KS-MUSIK.DE
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side B): 90869E2/A KK-LP027 WWW.KS-MUSIK.DE
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Manufactured By – www.ks-musik.de
- Recorded At – Alien Network Studio
- Mixed At – Alien Network Studio
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 90869E
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kamikaze Records
- Copyright (c) – Kamikaze Records