|1||Love Walked In|
|3||Nothing Ever Changes My Love For You|
|5||Time After Time|
|7||I Could Write A Book|
|8||Falling In Love With Love|
- Bass – Andrew Simpkins
- Design [Cover] – Reid Miles
- Drums – Bill Dowdy
- Liner Notes – Leonard Feather
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Francis Wolff
- Piano, Celesta – Gene Harris
- Producer [Produced By] – Alfred Lion
- Recorded By [Recording By] – Rudy Van Gelder
Released as a High Fidelity Microgroove, with a laminated cover, the Plastelyte "P" (ear), "RVG"-stamped in dead wax, and with a vinyl weight of approx. 180 grams.
"43 West 61st St." address on back cover. "47 West 63rd . NYC on Side 2 label.
Laminated cover with 47 West 63rd St. address with INC and printed spine.
Also released as BST 84014.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, etched): RVG [Plastylite pressing plants 'ear' symbol] BNLP-4014 A.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, etched): RVG BNLP-4014-B [Plastylite pressing plants 'ear' symbol]
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, both sides): RVG, [Plastylite pressing plants 'ear' symbol]
- Record Company – Blue Note Records Inc.
- Recorded At – Plastylite