|1||I Am Like A Lake|
|2||Adrift In Dream|
|3||There Is No Other (In Which One May Stay)|
|4||The Mist On The Lake|
|6||When Work Is Done|
|8||Thou Dusky Spirit Of The Wood|
|9||The Mist On The Lake (reprise)|
|10||Paths To The Foss|
|11||Let Us Go|
|none||Tissø Lake|| Paths To The Foss (CD, Album, Dig)||ITLAN||none||UK||2016|
- Bass – Rob St John (tracks: B3)
- Clarinet – Steve Brett (tracks: A1, A5, B2)
- Drums – Tom Western (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B3)
- Engineer, Written-By, Lyrics By, Guitar, Keyboards, Lead Vocals, Artwork By – Ian Humberstone
- Lyrics By – Henry David Thoreau (tracks: B3)
- Mastered By – Alex Saltz
- Violin – Malcolm Benzie (tracks: A4, B1, B2), Robin Spottiswoode (tracks: A2)
- Vocals – Eva Klemensen (tracks: A5)
Paths to the Foss is the fourth album by Tissø Lake, the Edinburgh-based band and tape music project led by Ian Humberstone.
Edition of 250.
Drums tracked at Banana Row Studios. All else recorded and engineered by Ian Humberstone in the Nook, Edinburgh.
- Mastered At – APS Mastering