|1||–Adam West ||Deuce|
Bass – SteveDrums – Ben BrowerGuitar – Kevin Hoffman Recorded By – Marc HacquetVoice [Throat] – Jake StarrWritten-By [Uncredited] – Gene Simmons
|2||–The Chuck Norris Experiment||Black Diamond|
Bass – Chuck The RipperDrums – Chuck ManhattanGuitar – Chuck Daniels , Chuck Lee RiotVocals – Chuck RansomWritten-By [Uncredited] – Paul Stanley
|3||–The Strap-Ons||C'mon And Love Me|
Bass – Stacie DennyDrums – Melissa Williams Guitar – Kate GrottenthalerVocals – Brian "Idle" DiederichWritten-By [Uncredited] – Paul Stanley
|4||–Electric Eel Shock||Rip It Out|
Arranged By, Lyrics By, Mixed By – EESBass – Kazuto MaekawaDrums – Tomoharu "Gian" ItoVocals, Guitar – Aki MorimotoWritten-By [Uncredited] – Ace Frehley
- Artwork – Mike
- Lacquer Cut By – Moritz Illner
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – MI
- Other [Insert Printed] – Turbo
- Other [Silkscreeend] – Affenknabe, Malkmus
Adam West: recorded live at Subsonic, Montpellier, France.
Electric Eel Shock: recorded at Studio G., Okinawa, Japan, Lake Tajya Aki Memorial Studio, Hyouga, Japan.
Four single sided 7"s housed in a cardboard mailer box.
Limited to 100 hand-numbered copies on black vinyl, silkscreened B-sides with artist name and song title. Plain black center labels on A-sides.
First catalog# derived from the run-outs. Second catalog# appear on the box.
Pressing plant uncredited, identified by the matrix numbers.
- Matrix / Runout (A-side etched): NBR·025 - GENE duo20091147-1 MI
- Matrix / Runout (AA-side etched): NBR-025 · PAUL duo20091147-4
- Matrix / Runout (AAA-side etched): NBR·025 - ACE duo20091147-3
- Matrix / Runout (AAAA-side etched): NBR·025 - PETER duo20091147-2 MI
- Pressed By – Duophonic GbR – duo20091147
- Recorded At – Subsonic, Montpellier
- Manufactured By – Duophonic GbR – duo20091147
- Lacquer Cut At – Duophonic GbR