Written-By – Steve Jablecki
|2||What's On Tonight|
Written-By – Les Margolies
|SUX 209||Wadsworth Mansion|| Sweet Mary / What's On Tonight (7", Single)||Sussex||SUX 209||US||1970|
|AMS 842||Wadsworth Mansion|| Sweet Mary (7", Single)||A&M Records||AMS 842||UK||1971|
|SLAM 45.015||Wadsworth Mansion|| Sweet Mary (7")||A&M Records||SLAM 45.015||Italy||1971|
|SUX-209||Wadsworth Mansion|| Sweet Mary / What's On Tonight (7", Single, Styrene)||Sussex||SUX-209||US||1970|
|SUX 209||Wadsworth Mansion|| Sweet Mary / What's On Tonight (7", Single, M/Print)||Sussex||SUX 209||US||1970|
- Engineer – Michael Wright
- Producer – Jim Calvert, Norman Marzano
First-run promo label variation (see images), with differences from later promo pressings in that:
- A side running time listed as 3:01 (as opposed to 2:40) and matrix number suffix A rather than A-1 (however, this pressing has the early fadeout rather than extended cold ending as on some other pressings)
- Jim Calvert and Norman Marzano credited as producers on both sides (as opposed to pressings crediting them as producers of B side only and engineer Michael Wright as A side producer)
- Matrix / Runout (A side label): SUX 209 A
- Matrix / Runout (B side label): SUX 209 B
- Matrix / Runout (A side deadwax): p(stamped, sideways) SUX209A-1(etched)
- Matrix / Runout (B side deadwax): p(stamped, inverted) SUX 209B(etched)
- Rights Society: BMI
- Record Company – Sussex Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Buddah Records
- Published By – Kama Sutra Music, Inc.
- Published By – Big Hawk Music Inc.
- Mastered At – Mediasound
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman