|2||There Must Be A Reason||3:50|
|3||That's What Love Will Do||7:17|
|4||Slippin' Into Darkness||7:00|
|5||All Day Music||4:04|
|6||Nappy Head (Theme From "Ghetto Man")||6:05|
- Art Direction [Concept] – Lee Oskar
- Bass, Percussion, Vocals – B.B. Dickerson
- Composed By, Written-By – B. Dickerson, C. Miller, H. Brown, H. Scott, J. Goldstein (tracks: A1, A2), L. Oskar, L. Jordan, M. James (tracks: A3), D. Allen
- Congas, Bongos, Percussion, Vocals – Papa Dee Allen
- Design – Howard Miller, Lee Oskar
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Harold Brown
- Engineer – Chris Huston, Richard Moore
- Flute, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Percussion, Vocals – Charles Miller
- Guitar, Percussion, Vocals – Howard Scott
- Harmonica, Percussion, Vocals – Lee Oskar
- Organ, Piano, Percussion, Vocals – Lonnie Jordan
- Photography – Bob Gordon
- Producer – Chris Huston, Jerry Goldstein, War
Recorded at Wally Heider Recording, S.F. & L.A. / Crystal Studio, L.A. and on location with the Far Out remote unit.
Track B3 recorded live June 30, 1971 at the United Artists $0.99 Spectacular, Hollywood Bowl.
Made in U.S.A.
- Matrix / Runout (A): UAS-5546-1 (3-74) Eck
- Matrix / Runout (B): UAS-5546-2 (3-74) Eck
- Rights Society: ASCAP